New Line – Yukiseimitsu (YUKI) Audio
Supreme-Analog Tonearms for North America
American Sound Distribution is now the North American Distributor for Supreme-Analog tonearms.
AXPONA 2023 – Absolute Sound Video Coverage
Tokyo International Audio Show 2022
AIR TIGHT will be exhibiting at this year’s TOKYO Internation Audio Show.
MC Step-up : AirTight ATH-3s
Phonostage : AirTight : ATE-3011
Preamplifier : AirTight ATC-7
Power Amplifier : AirTight ATM-3211, ATM-2211, ATM-300R
Angie’s Trip to AIR TIGHT – Japan 2022
ULTIMATE HORNS by Terry Ellis Youtube Video
HORNS THE ULTIMATE HIFI SPEAKERS ? NEW Avantgarde Acoustic TRIO G3 VIDEO
Avantgarde TRIO G3 Review – The AudioBeat
From April 23, 2022 – read AUDIOBEAT’s Review on Avantgarde Acoustic
Trio G3 Loudspeakers and SpaceHorn Subwoofers
WORLD PREMIERE Avantgarde TRIO G3 – AXPONA 2022
April 22-24, 2022
American Sound Distribution will be at the Presidential Suite Alexander with Avantgarde’s NEW TRIO G3 at AXPONA 2022
Toronto Audio Fest 2021 Announcement
American Sound will be at the TORONTO AUDIOFEST 2021 – Mayfair Room, October 23 to 25, 2021
Read the Stereophile Show report on stereophile.com that includes:
– Estelon, forza
WADAX REFERENCE DAC – Product of the Year
WADAX Reference DAC awarded 2020 Product of the Year
Read Robert Harley’s Absolute Sound review
Visit the WADAX product page for info and specifications.
Another 2019 AXPONA Show Report
American Sound Distribution – BEST IN SHOW AXPONA, 2019
By The Computer Audiophile
“The Avantgarde Duo Mezzo XD based system was unequivocally my Best of Show. It was absolutely captivating.”
READ MORE ON AudiophileStyle.com
2019 AXPONA on Stereophile.com
John Atkinson AXPONA Show report (Esoteric & Avantgarde & AudioQuest & Auralex | Stereophile.com)
. . . one of my best sounds at AXPONA.
READ MORE ON Stereophile.com
Audio Salon de Montréal 2019
2019 MONTREAL AUDIO SHOW SHOW REPORTS
Read all about the Montreal Audio Show, Audio Salon de Montréal, and the American Sound Distribution Show rooms
Show Report, MONTREAL AUDIO FEST 2019 On Stereophile.com by Robert Schryer
Jeff Rowland – CONDUCTOR
New from Jeff Rowland Design Group
CONDUCTOR PHONO STAGE
AIR TIGHT now at American Sound Distribution
AIR TIGHT – progressive valve technology for digital capacity
The latest addition to our product line-up
New at Avantgarde Acoustic
UNO FINO EDITION
Read/download the PDF file. Opens in a new window
Come see us at the RMAF show in Denver for the launching of the New Avantgarde UNO Fino speakers.
– Visit us at room 7007
– Meet Jerome from Avantgarde who will be joining us at the show
New Model from Avantgarde Acoustic
News from Avantgarde Germany
August 17, 2018
The statement was the following:
– Some customers were looking for a smaller and cheaper model of the Uno to install in a small/medium listening room.
– The Zero TA was then recommended but some customers wanted to focus on a more « traditional » look
and chose their horn color and enclosure finishing.
So Avantgarde did it!
This model is strongly inspired from the Uno XD in a more compact enclosure and at a more affordable price.
1: We reduced the height of the enclosure using only 1 x 10’’ Bass driver.
2: We included a Bass reflex technology (oriented at the bottom of the speaker, to avoid any parasite reflection
of the back wall – especially in small room)
3: We kept the same 5’’ mid-range driver and exactly the same 500 mm mid horn
4: We equipped the speaker with a new 25 mm tweeter for a very efficient and precise performance.
5 : We kept the power amplifier technology and the same 10 Band parametric DSP + but used
only 1 power module of 500 W (like in the Zero TA)
6 : We kept the XD line genuine Core technology of the XD line : Omega Driver, CDC technology –
No Crossover on the mid-range, patented CPC, etc…
Optional wooden veneer and finishing are possible.
Reservation are opened from now. The delivery of the first batch will be happening mid of October.
NEW from Questyle Spring 2017
Coming in spring of 2017
NEW FROM Questyle >> the CMA400i All-In-One Headphone Amp DAC (previewed at CES 2017)
Questyle’s answer to affordability in their “All-In-One” headphone amp / DAC with current-mode and true DSD playback technologies
— offers excellent value for Questyle’s traditionally high standards of build quality —
– current-mode topology is very fast and allows feedback signals within the circuits to control with very little delay, which significantly reduces transient intermodulation distortion.
– AKM4490 DAC (same DAC as the CMA600i)
– True DSD 64, 128, and 256, and PCM to 352.8/384
– USB, optical, and two coax digital inputs
– Headphone outputs are 4-pin XLR, standard 1/4″ unbalanced, and 2.5mm balanced connections
– Balanced and unbalanced volume-controlled analog outputs, and a coax S/PDIF digital output
– Fully-balanced design with discrete channels for Left+, Left-, Right+, and Right- signals
– Four gain switches to set channels in low or standard gains located on bottom
– low gain setting specifically designed for compatibility with ultra high-sensitivity earphones and CIEMS
We expect a price in the $700-$800 (US) range and hope to have them late spring.