- Model Information >>
- AP-01 Turntable
A redeveloped electronic board which is the heart of the platter control with even greater rotational stability.
In order to suppress the accumulation of static electricity, the platter body is made conductive.
Non-contact bearings with permanent magnets are used. The rotating part from the platter to the shaft touches only at one point at the bottom, and has a structure like a top that continues to rotate. Magnetic repulsion ensures a certain amount of space around the bearings, sustaining silent rotary motion without bearing noise.
INDEPENDENT PITCH CONTROLLER
The independent type allows individual pitch adjustments for 33, 45, and 78 rotations, as well as storage of pitch settings.
DEDICATED TONE ARM WITH HYSTERESIS BRAKE
The main arm base, second arm base, and thread drive pulley are mounted on the cabinet with a floating structure. Appropriately placed anti-vibration rubber suppresses transmission of vibration.
SYMMETRY LAYOUT THREAD DRIVE
It suppresses the moment in the overturning direction and transmits only the rotational power to the platter. Two horizontally connected shafts balance the tension received from the drive thread.
• Drive system: Inelastic thread drive
• Motor: DC coreless brushless motor (encoder feedback)
• Number of revolutions: 33 1/3rpm, 45rpm, 78rpm
• Bearing: Magnet bearing (magnetic repulsion type radial non-contact)
• Platter: Aluminum Φ310mm, thickness 20mm, weight 4.0kg
• Tone arm format: Static balance type, pure straight arm
• Arm length (Distance from arm fulcrum to stylus tip): 240mm
• Overhang value: -15mm
• Arm height adjustment range: 0-10mm
• Output terminal: RCA terminal
• Power supply: AC100V 50/60Hz
• External dimensions: W560 x H213 x D352mm (including legs and protrusions)
• Mass: 27.5kg
• Accessories: Platter, drive string, headshell handle, counterweight,
shell adjustment wrench, overhang gauge, power cord,
instruction manual, foot (attached to the main unit)
Cartridge is not included.
Click image to zoom
IMPORTANT: Products and specifications are subject to change without notice.